What causes stomach upset and nausea during masturbation?

General Surgeon
During masturbation, at least 5 to 10 minutes before I reach orgasm, my stomach gets upset and I feel nauseous.
Posted Tue, 25 Feb 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Ashish Verma 51 minutes later
Brief Answer: it can be gastritis. Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for writing to XXXXXXX This is Dr. Ashish Verma, a general surgeon, answering to your query. This can be due to gastritis, which may be stress induced following your performance issue. I prescribe my patients pantaprazole tabs and see if it helps....also reduce your stress levels by trying not to think about that...focus only on your fantasy and not on the outcome during the will be fine. Hope that I have answered to all your queries. If you have further queries, i will be glad to answer them. Regards Dr. Ashish Verma