What causes stomach pain with nausea,headache and fatigue?

I am female 59 yrs old I am having stomach lower back pain headaches and very fatigue also nauseous no diarrhea And no vomiting also chills can u tell me what this is this has been happening for 3 days
Posted Sun, 23 Feb 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Jose Ignacio Artero Munoz 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Viruses infection Detailed Answer: Hello, Delighted to be able to help. Stomach pain, nausea, headache, chills are common symptoms of infection by viruses.In my opinion Metoclopramide 10 mg thrice a day+Acetaminophen 1000 mg thrice a day can be taken for treating your condition. Please consult your local doctor to confirm diagnosis and for prescription. If pain severity increases, I recommend you go to Emergency Service. I Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help.If you do not have any clarifications, please don’t forget to evaluate my answer. I wish you good health.