What causes stomach pain with nausea,headache and fatigue?
User rating for this question
Posted Sun, 23 Feb 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Jose Ignacio Artero Munoz 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Viruses infection Detailed Answer: Hello, Delighted to be able to help. Stomach pain, nausea, headache, chills are common symptoms of infection by viruses.In my opinion Metoclopramide 10 mg thrice a day+Acetaminophen 1000 mg thrice a day can be taken for treating your condition. Please consult your local doctor to confirm diagnosis and for prescription. If pain severity increases, I recommend you go to Emergency Service. I Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help.If you do not have any clarifications, please don’t forget to evaluate my answer. I wish you good health.
People also viewed
- Will exercise and a cold raise esr levels
- What is the cause for stomach pain and diarrhea
- Is neck, throat, or jaw pain a side effect of sumatriptan?
- Is sore throat, chills, or fever a side effect of remeron?
- What causes stomach pain with nausea and fatigue
- Why does anorexia cause hypertension
- What causes stomach pain constantly
- What causes stomach pain with nauseaheadache and fatigue
- Statins and elevated sqot and sgpt
- Is frequent urge to urinate a side effect of adderall xr?
- What can cause stomach pain
- Is painful or difficult urination a side effect of advil?
- Is pinpoint red spots on the skin a side effect of tylenol?
- Dentures cause bumps
- Yellow runny fluid from nose