What causes stomach discomfort,weak legs and anxiety?

Orthopaedic Surgeon
I have a queasy stomach, somewhat wobbly legs and haven't slept well the last two nights with some kind of anxiety feelings - I am a 68 year old male
Posted Tue, 25 Feb 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Chander Mohan Singh 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Get early morning blood pressure checked again. Detailed Answer: Hi, I have read your query. You need to check you fasting blood sugar and early morning blood pressure. Wobbly legs and anxiety feeling means you have to get physically examination by your doctor. Your doctor may also access you for including depression, anxiety and alcohol and drug concerns. If needed, they can also refer you to someone who is an expert in treating mental health problems, such as a psychologist or psychiatrist. Your doctor may advise you citalopram, fluoxetine, sertraline,alprazolam, diazepam etc. You can discus with your doctor about taking L-carnitine tablets many of my patients are benefited by this medicine. But first early morning blood pressure and fasting blood sugar must be normal. Please do not ignore all that and do not take or change your medication without prescription of doctor, as these medications if taken without consultation may cause more harm than benefit. You should try to avoid alcohol intake, have balanced diet, do regular morning walk. You should have positive attitude in life . Believe in god and trust your doctor. I hope you have got your answer. Thanks. Dr.Singh.