What causes stomach cramps after having sex?

I just got done having sex with my girlfriend and now she says she is having really bad cramps. Is it cause I went to deep and stretched her limit or what???
Posted Thu, 20 Feb 2014 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 3 minutes later
Brief Answer: possibly, yes Detailed Answer: Hello, Yes, it is possible that you went too deep and caused a stretch in her pelvic muscles. Nothing to worry though. Please ask your girlfriend to rest for a while, drink 2 to 3 glasses of water right away. She should be fine in a couple of hours. If she still complains of the cramps after a few hours, she can take tablet Panadol, just one tablet after food. Wish her speedy recovery.