What causes spotting and soreness in clitoris?

Infertility Specialist
Spotting bleeding at age 66. I had a full hysterectomy at age 40. I have felt the urge to urinate constantly in the last two and soreness in my clitorus. I have not been sexually active for over 18 years.
Posted Fri, 14 Feb 2014 in Vaginal and Uterus Health
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 47 minutes later
Brief Answer: examination required Detailed Answer: Hi If you had full hysterectomy the bleeding could possibly be due to an ulcer in the vagina. But if they have left back cervix in the body the bleeding is from cervical erosion. But considering your age I want to rule out carcinoma. So please get examined by a gynecologist as soon as possible to rule out the cancer possibility. Let me know if you have any more questions. Regards Dr. Mahesh Koregol