What causes spots on the liver?

I had a ct scan, and it showed a spot on my brothers liver. He has never drank alcohol. What conditions can cause a spot on your liver
Posted Mon, 3 Mar 2014 in Liver and Gall Bladder
Answered by Dr. Klerida Shehu 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Please provide the ct-scan report of your brother Detailed Answer: Hi, Thank you for sharing the concern of your brother with XXXXXXX There are many reasons for a spot on your brother liver including: - hemangioma or other tumoral/metastatic issues. Before running into final conclusions, I'd gently ask to upload the ct-scan of your brother and send it to me for further evaluation. Thank you! Dr.Klerida