What causes skin rash?

I developed a rash that would migrate over my body. This rash lasted for approx 6 weeks. I went to my doctor twice, who ordered blood test. end result came in I had high alergy to poland and trees. then the third time went to a different doctor, who prescribed an antihistomine. Rash did primarily go away. approx 2 weeks ago. Last week I suffered a severe case of mirgraine, which last for 4 days, having to go to the hospital to be dehydrated and drip fed anti nausea drugs. I am starting to come good just now. I have however also noticed that I am getting marks on my hands and arms, which seem to be from pressure. eg. Carry shopping bags leave marks for a couple of hourse on my arms. Today rinsed some washing and where I rung out clothes have left marks on both my hands, which I believe are pressure from the squeezing. Do you think this could all be related, or can you give my some idea what any of it is. I live in a very remote location where there are doctors, but no speacialist.
Posted Sat, 22 Feb 2014 in Cancer
Answered by Dr. Robert Galamaga 8 hours later
Brief Answer: Followup Detailed Answer: Hello and thank you for sending the question. I can understand that your symptoms are frustrating, inconvenient and sometimes worrisome. There are so many different possible causes for this type of collection of symptoms. It would be reasonable for you to visit with a dermatologist to take a look at your scanned from head to toe. Sometimes skin changes can reflect issues with functions of organs within the body. I assume that your doctor did a comprehensive laboratory panel to check liver function, kidney function and your blood count. If all of that is within normal limits again it would be reasonable to visit with a dermatologist. If the dermatologist is not quite sure what is going on he might even suggest a tiny biopsy. I would also encourage you to review your diet and your environment. There may be something that you are eating or possibly something that you are being exposed to on a regular basis that is triggering this inflammatory type of response. I thank you again for sending her question. Thank you for sharing your health and your concerns with us. Please let me know if you have any additional concerns. Dr. G