What causes size diffrence in testicles?

hi i am 13 years old and i have noticed that on of my testicles is double the size of the other
Posted Wed, 19 Mar 2014 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Prasad 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Ultrasound examination if needed... Detailed Answer: Hi, I understand your concern. However what you notice may be normal. Both testis are not always identical. There are size and shape difference between them. They don't hang at the same level always. The difference in its position can relatively make them appear with different sizes to your eyes. Further more in a small group of men, testicles are located further higher up than normal position, making it appear even smaller. So don't be bothered about physical appearance of testicles. If it continues to bother you, get it checked when you meet a doctor next time. Alternatively an ultrasound examination should resolve all your doubts about testis. Hope this helps. Let me know if you need clarifications. Regards