What causes significant changes in vital parameters of blood and urine tests during pregnancy?

Mar 2016

I had recently, after 27 weeks of pregnancy, under gone the same initial blood tests that I had been through at the start of my pregnancy. I see a significant change in many vital parameters of blood and urine tests. I am concerned whether these changes are normal in due course of pregnancy or is there a reason of concern. The comparison of recent and previous reports is summarized in file "Comparitive reports.pdf". Recent and previous reports are also attached herewith
Posted Sat, 8 Feb 2014 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. S Patra 1 hour later
Brief Answer: QUITE NORMAL AND PHYSIOLOGICAL. Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for writing to us. I have reviewed all attached reports and comparative report in details. Some changes in hematological parameters are quite common and physiological thing throughout the pregnancy period due to increase demand of the growing fetus. All reports are quite NORMAL and you have nothing to worry. Do periodic check up to your OBSTETRICIAN for proper assessment. Hope, I have answered your query. Kindly, close the discussion if you don't have any other query. Wish your good health and successful motherhood. Regards, Dr Soumen For future query, you can directly approach me through WWW.WWWW.WW