What causes shrinking of penis?

Orthopaedic Surgeon
I am embarrassed and worried about the shrinking of my penis. This is not a rude joke or prank. I was always small but I have shrunk to almost nothing. Is there anything I can to do to restore it? Embarrassed!
Posted Thu, 27 Feb 2014 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Chander Mohan Singh 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Many options are still available. Detailed Answer: Hi, I have read your query. There are many reasons that a penis looks smaller. Most common reason is weight gain, as men grow older, fat accumulates on the lower abdomen, the apparent size of the penis changes. A large prepubic fat pad makes the penile shaft look shorter. In some patients, deposit of fatty substances (plaques) inside tiny arteries in the penis, which impairs blood flow to the organ so size decreases. While in others, gradual buildup of relatively inelastic collagen (scar tissue) within the stretchy fibrous sheath that surrounds the erection chambers. Erections occur when these chambers fill with blood. Blockages within the penile arteries and increasingly inelastic chambers mean smaller erections. As you have not mentioned any medical history so I am assuming that you are not a cardiac patient nor you are diabetic. So you should consult your doctor who will do your physical examination and advise you balanced diet, certain aerobic exercises etc. if need he may advise you Penile Ballooning Technique, Massage and Nourish X-Spot For Bigger Penis Size, Penile Girth Growth Technique which will benefit you. So you should not lose hope as many options are still available now a days to restore size of penis. I hope you have got your answer. If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you. If not, you may close the discussion and if possible you may rate the answer for me. In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link: WWW.WWWW.WW Thanks. Dr.Singh.