What causes shortness of breath,light headed and high pulse rate when when walking fast?
User rating for this question
Shortness of breath and light headed,pulse was 110 when walking a little faster then normal
Posted Mon, 20 Jan 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Sonila Borici 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Please refer to the answer below. Detailed Answer: Hi, I read your query and understood your concern. From what you are saying you have a high risk to develop pulmonary embolism. So i suggest to consult a pneumologist and to perform all the necessary test for proper treatment. I recommend to perform: - Full blood and biochemical analysis - Chest x ray - Angio pulmonary CT - Legs ultrasound All the best! Dr.Sonila Feel free to ask me other questions you might have!
People also viewed
- Severe nasal congestion no medical centers nearby herbal home remedies
- Cause for high pulse rate
- What causes pulse in head
- Is restlessness a side effect of oxycodone and acetaminophen?
- Have cold during menstruation what can be done about it
- Random bruising all over should i be concerned
- Rash on forearm taken avil correct dose
- Is swelling in the legs and ankles a side effect of percocet?
- Is difficult or troubled breathing a side effect of codeine?
- Is difficult or painful urination a side effect of oxycodone?
- Is tender, swollen glands in neck a side effect of etodolac?
- What causes high pulse rate with shortness of breath
- Breathless when walking short distance cause
- What causes high pulse rate after surgery
- Had safe sex taken gynacosid why no period yet