What causes shortness of breath,fatigue and tightness across chest?

I had a stress test, MRI, calcium test, cat scan and an echo test last Friday. The echo showed a small mass in my left atrium do they did a TEE test today. They could not find anything so they did another echo and seen the mass again (1-2 centimeters), so they continued looking with the TEE test but could not find anything so now they are telling me there is no mass ? I am having shortness of breath , very hot almost all the time, fatigue, tightness across chest.
Posted Wed, 1 Jan 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Shruti Rijhwani 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Follows. Detailed Answer: Dear Madam, Thank you for posting your query on XXXXXXX Well looking into your problem I would like to tell you that since your TEE does not reveal any mass it is confirmed that you are not having any mass ,sometimes in normal ECHO we are not very sure and some artefacts may give an impression of mass which needs to be confirmed by doing TEE . Whatever symptoms you are giving , you have been tested appropriately except for i will recommend two more tests . One Chest X ray and thyroid profile also needs to be done to rule out any chest pathology. Women in your age are prone to thyroid abnormalities also . Take care. Dr. Shruti