What causes shortness of breath along with nausea,dizziness,chest pain and palpitaions?

Pulmonologist
Question
could you please read the test result of my pulmonary function test which i have upload on my profile 3 uploaded test result and please let me know if there is any health problem with me.
Posted Tue, 31 Dec 2013 in Lung and Chest disorders

Answered by Dr. Shashi Dangwal 10 days later
Brief Answer: As per PFT, you have mild Restrive Defect. Detailed Answer: Hello XXXX From your PFT reports it is apparent that you have Mild Restrictive Defect with small airways disorder. Since you are having shortness of breath, you need to undergo some more tests like chest x ray and if required a CT Scan of chest. I would also like to know if you have any symptpm of dry cough or any wheezing sound from chest. I suggest you consult a local pulmonologist who can have a look at you and advice you accordingly. If it turns out that all is well with your lungs, you may need a cardiology consultation.

Follow-up: What causes shortness of breath along with nausea,dizziness,chest pain and palpitaions? 36 hours later
Thank you my chest xray was normal and I do not why I feel very extreme tired just walking from bed to the toilet I feel exhausted and breathless with not having enough oxgen my oxygen level was normal troo 98%. I fee very dizzy and nausea and frequent mild chest pain and palpiattion. chest xray and ECG was normal and I would like to know why am I feeling like this. I was refer to cardiologist and Ask to do Eco-Cardiogram as ECG is showing normal even though I have been having mild cheat pain and breathing difficulty and breathless .Do you think it's problem with the heart or Lung? I have nromal chect xray and normal ECG report. By the way I am waiting for my Ecocardiogram report and waiting to see heart specialist and another one month to see as specialist are fully booked and I am on waiting list. So could please advise me in the mean time.my chest xray was normal and My ECG was normal, I do not know why I feel very extreme tired just walking from bed to the toilet I feel exhausted and breathless with feeling of not having enough oxygen my oxygen level was normal too 98%. I fee very dizzy and nausea and frequent mild chest pain and palpitation. chest xray and ECG was normal and I would like to know why am I feeling like this. I was refer to cardiologist and Ask to do Eco-Cardiogram as ECG is showing normal even though I have been having mild chest pain and breathing difficulty and breathless .Do you think it's problem with the heart or Lung? I have normal chest xray and normal ECG report.Today I have been feeling very dizzy and My bp were 120/82 and heart rate 98

Answered by Dr. Shashi Dangwal 4 hours later
Brief Answer: You should consult a cardiologist. Detailed Answer: Though your ECG is normal but it is advisable that you still see a cardiologist who may perform a ECHO and any other test that he feels necessary because your symptoms pertain more to heart than lungs. Mild restriction on PFT does not appear to be due to lungs. It could be due to other causes like obesity, heart problem or simple inability to perform the test correctly. I do hope you have taken a health check to rule out common diseases like diabetes and thyroid dysfunction or low Hb count. I suggest you consult your PCP who can have a complete look at you and advise you accordingly.