What causes shorter ejaculation time?
User rating for this question
I Got Married last month and was having sex first time. While doing Inter course ,its get eject within 2 - 3 mins and once it is ejected it goes down for 2 hrs , on second ejection which is 10 mins again it went down for 2 hrs which very much time consuming can u suggest how to reduced time and enjoying time which are just getting wasted.
Posted Wed, 12 Feb 2014 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Experiences would be the best teacher Detailed Answer: Hi, You are just in 30's and got into wedlock recently. Your first experiences will teach you more. When you're younger and just beginning to be sexual with others, erections pop up longer everywhere--including when you don't want them. After all, sex with a partner is new, and anything new is terribly excitirng. Worrying about shorter ejaculation time and longer erection time is a dead end street. As you age, you'll find that ejaculations sometimes take longer. Again, this is not an indication if ill health, but just part of life. Settle on the bed to have fun and not sex and then it gets exciting. If you are looking for a pill for you certainly you would not be happy even after taking it. Accept as it is and continue the ongoing pleasure. Let me know if you have specific concerns.
Follow-up: What causes shorter ejaculation time? 17 hours later
On my first ejaculation my partner mood get off as it is seen on her face ,i have consulted with my frnds abt 2 hrs gap , they said they normally get gap of 45 mins , so i got worried. well i have seen many advt of stay on and all , but i also get fear for having such drugs few told it can create problem in having children.
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 24 hours later
Brief Answer: 2 hours is normal Detailed Answer: Every person sexual prowess is different and in comparable with others. I have seen couples happy if there is gap of 4 hours. It is all about learning and communication. One should not complain and keep accepting as it is. You may use the drugs with the advice of a doctor however I do not recommend now. It is a myth that all drugs would interfere with fertility. There are certainly good medicines that can come to your help if needed. Thank you.
People also viewed
- Drugs/medication for upper thigh pain
- What are the causes and remedies for premature ejaculation
- Will masturbation cause any problems in future life
- What damage is caused by preventing ejaculation
- Drugs/medication for twisted ovarian cyst
- What could cause yellowish ejaculate
- Drugs/medication for bronchial infection
- What causes the stopage of ejaculation
- Does masturbation reduce weight
- Drugs/medication for chronic hip pain
- Drugs/medication for exercise induced asthma
- Any problem in future if addicted to masturbation
- What causes shorter ejaculation time
- What is the reason for having burning sensation during sex
- How can i stop masturbation habit