What causes sharp back ache with tightening of abdomen during pregnancy?

Hi I asked few qquestions before of having white clear and green goowy discharges for 2 weeks and sharp bak pains and crampings period pains for a week iam 39 weeks pregnant so wen will labour happen at times iam vety energetic cant stop cleaning and a time very low XXXXXXX emotional feel XXXXXXX and don't want to talk to any one and stay home im feel sharp pains XXXXXXX below And am oopening bowls to. Thanks
Posted Sat, 22 Mar 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Bhagyashree.B 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Labour pain can occur any time now. Detailed Answer: Dear XXXXXXX XXXXXXX Thanks for writing to healthcare magic. You are very close to end of pregnancy. The sharp back ache with tightening of abdomen especially lower abdomen is common in late pregnancy.these are prelabor pains which later become labor contractions. If the pain is coming more often then you might go into labor soon. You also mentioned discharge per vagina which is common now. Sometimes it has a blood stain in it which is normal. Try to relax between tasks at home as overexertion can cause tiredness. Sleep in left lateral position. As the baby head comes down you might feel you want to go to the bathroom often. Best of luck. Thanks Dr Bhagyashree
Follow-up: What causes sharp back ache with tightening of abdomen during pregnancy? 2 hours later
Hi thanks iam 39 weeks pregnant and don't want to go over due how soon will I go? Anything I can eat drink help bring labor on? Wen I get bak pains later feels sore
Answered by Dr. Bhagyashree.B 24 minutes later
Brief Answer: no Food to induce pain. Detailed Answer: Dear XXXXXXX XXXXXXX You are 39 weeks. You will be overdue only after 41weeks. Some centres do a sweep of membrane or stripping if membrane by a pelvic exam. You can consult your doctor regarding same. There are no specific food or exercises to induce pain. for back ache try warm compress.cannot predict how soon you will go into labour just by symptoms. Please consult your doctor or nurse. Thanks Dr Bhagyashree
Follow-up: What causes sharp back ache with tightening of abdomen during pregnancy? 3 hours later
Ok but im still having these pains so can lead to labour ive not had this with my other 2 children and went over due 2 weeks with first 1 and 2nd had 2 be induced 4 days early due to water loss this time am gettin all this iam 2/3 2/5 engaged hope I du have baby before next week 1 of the doctor said in the next 5 days should happen
Answered by Dr. Bhagyashree.B 38 minutes later
Brief Answer: Labour can happen soon. Detailed Answer: Dear Ayanmehmood, Considering this is your third pregnancy you may not be overdue this time. As you mentioned one doctor said that you may have Labour pain in next few days. Considering your symptoms this is possible. If last time you needed induction for decreased amniotic fluid then this time you will need twice weekly test to check on baby. Try having plenty of oral fluids and sleep in lateral position to improve amniotic fluid. Usually the head will be high in 3rd pregnancy and will engage only in Labour. So no need to worry. You may not be overdue this time. Thanks Dr Bhagyashree