What causes severe pain and distended stomach after an endoscopy?

My 55 year old daughter had a endoscopy/colonospopy procedure (routine) the day before Thanksgiving. She not only had severe pain during the procedure but follow-up pain and distended stomach now going on nine weeks. The GI gives her no answers - says her problem is psychological, but cat scans, including nuclear,indicate there is something definitely wrong in her stomach.
Posted Tue, 11 Feb 2014 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Klerida Shehu 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Need reports of cat scan... Detailed Answer: Hi my dear, I am very glad to know that your daughter is a very healthy active middle age person conducting a very healthy lifestyle and diet regimen. I am also glad to know that cat scans, nuclear, endoscopy/colonoscopy reported nothing wrong. However, before running into final conclusions, I'd kindly ask to have the reports of the cat scans and endoscopy/colonoscopy report. Apart stomach problems, she might be having pancreas or gallbladder problems giving such complains. The medical reports will determine whether she might have such problems or not. You can upload those reports here using the site's uploader and I shall try my best to give her a solution. Thank you! Dr.Klerida