What causes severe muscle cramps with slight fever?
User rating for this question
Posted Fri, 7 Feb 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Fatbardha Sejdini 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Slight fever,muscular cramps are signs of flu... Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. Having a slight fever and general not-feeling well can be considered as flu symptoms. However, as I've noticed that you have a previous history of strep infection, I'd suggest to get checked by a physician to prevent another strep attack. Usually flu (viral) infection weakens the immune system, giving rise to bacterial infections such as Group A strep infection. I also advise to get plenty of water, rest more and take multivitamin supplementation containing vit.C and magnesium and vit.B complex to ease your symptoms. Wish fast recovery! Dr.Bardha Feel free to ask me other questions you might have!
People also viewed
- Severe muscle cramping lyme
- Forecox tablets dose
- Feeling pulse in foot
- Is primolut n an emergency birth control contraceptive?
- Fluttery feeling in head
- Losartan severe muscle cramps
- Pulsating feeling in footcirculation
- Why zentel cause loose motion children
- Top of my foot feels weird
- Excessive saliva with nausea and hunger
- Flutter feeling above pelvic
- Severe muscle cramp in scoliosis
- Natural antibiotics for groin sinus tract infection
- What causes severe muscle cramps with slight fever
- What causes diarrhea followed by severe muscle cramps