What causes severe backache with stomach bloating?

Gastroenterologist
Question
I am having a seviour Gastic problem ..Every day morning once i wake up i am very much suffering from sevior back pain along with my stomach full of gas ( like a ballon) .Till i don't finish my toilet pain remain the same and its happeing since the past 2/3 months. It clearly envisages me the disorder of my digestion .I prefer having more water daily and sleep for 6/7 Hrs.Due to lack of time i normally skip exercise and work 10/12 hr per day with no movement of my body.I am getting rid of this pain and disease. I would appreciate if you could advice on this.
Posted Thu, 27 Feb 2014 in Digestion and Bowels

Answered by Dr. Ratnakar Kini 3 hours later
Brief Answer: More information needed Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for posting your query. I am Dr.Ratnakar Kini and I am pleased to assist you. I would like to have some more information before I can given my opinion. 1. How is your bowel movements? 2. How is your appetite? 3. Do you suffer any weight loss? 4. Any medical illness like diabetes? 5. Any tests done so far? Kindly get back to me with these information and I would give my opinion. Regards, Dr.Ratnakar Kini

Follow-up: What causes severe backache with stomach bloating? 7 minutes later
Thanks for your speedy response. Appreciate it. Please find my response on your query; 1. How is your bowel movements? Some time Normal 2. How is your appetite? previously i was skipping my breakfast and very lazy in having food. 3. Do you suffer any weight loss? NO 4. Any medical illness like diabetes? NO 5. Any tests done so far? NO

Answered by Dr. Ratnakar Kini 3 days later
Brief Answer: Answer given below Detailed Answer: Hi, Sorry for the delay in replying. Thanks for giving the additional information. It looks like you have functional bowel disease like irritable bowel syndrome. You need to undergo a few tests. A complete blood count, blood glucose, stool analysis should be done. You may get benefitted by a course of T.Rifagut, T.Librax and digestive enzymes. Since we cannot give prescription online (since we have not examined you), you can discuss with your doctor about these tests and medications and get your prescription. Let me know if I can assist you further. Regards, Dr.Ratnakar Kini