What causes semen to burn penis foreskin along with itchiness and burning while urination?

Infertility Specialist
Question
Just lately my seman burns my penuis and foreskin I'd like to no what I can do to stop it. It also gets itchy on the burn after I pee
Posted Mon, 20 Jan 2014 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 1 hour later
Brief Answer: infection Detailed Answer: Hi You have simple urinary tract infection. Please give urine for culture and sensitivity test. Report will suggest which medicines infection is sensitive to. You have to take antibiotic medicines accordingly. As of now dont take any medicines till report comes. Drink lot of water. Let me know if you have any more questions. Regards Dr. Mahesh Koregol

Follow-up: What causes semen to burn penis foreskin along with itchiness and burning while urination? 22 minutes later
How do i treat it or will it heal its self

Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 59 minutes later
Brief Answer: antibiotics Detailed Answer: Hi If you give urine for culture and sensitivity test you will get report saying which medicines to take. You can take the appropriate antibiotic then. It may take longer to heal. Hence antibiotics will heal faster. So please give urine for culture and sensitivity test Regards