What causes sand paper like rash on neck and chest?
User rating for this question
rash on neck and chest. feels like sandpaper. had it for a week. the dryness is creeping up to back of my skull. what could it be? back of my neck is soar to the touch
Posted Sat, 8 Feb 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 1 hour later
Brief Answer: contact allergy Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for the query. sand paper like rash usually appears in contact allergy. I would like to see a photograph of the rash. This will help me in giving a closer diagnosis. Take an anti histamine tablet like cetrizine and apply a mild steroid like hydrocortisone cream. This will give you immediate relief. Please upload a photograph. Waiting for your response. Thank you
People also viewed
- Abscess in muscle tissue
- Will viadur treat uterine fibroids?
- Can florastor cure watery stools ?
- What causes itchy rashes on neck
- Abscess skin abscesses
- Round rashes with crusty scabs
- Murphys point abdomen
- What causes sand paper like rash on neck and chest
- Cpt removal foreign body abdomen
- Will ora film treat canker sores ?
- Can i take taclonex for psoriasis?
- What causes painful rashes on neck
- What could be the cause of rashes on neck
- Can i take ecotrin for backache ?
- What causes headache with rashes on neck