What causes right sided abdominal pain?

i had pain in my lower rt side of abdomen , suspected appendicitis , but i have opted not to have surgery, pls suggest me the change in my gym schedule
Posted Wed, 5 Mar 2014 in Abdominal Pain
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 8 hours later
Brief Answer: Rule out appendicitis completely Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. If the diagnosis of appendicitis is not confirmed, I would consider it essential to do so. Not getting the surgery with confirmed appendicitis is not a good idea. The infected appendix can get complicated into abscess and can cause serious life threatening problems. Working out in gym can be scheduled according to your comfort, only considering the times which you are symptom free. Also work out only after completely evacuating your rectum. Wish you good health. Regards,
Follow-up: What causes right sided abdominal pain? 6 hours later
the appendicits was not confirmed , as my blood reports and sonography reports are normal , and appendix was not visible in the sonography report . i am presently free from any symptoms of pain or other feelings. pls suggest can i go ahead with weight training and cardio trg
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 38 hours later
Brief Answer: Avoid surgery Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for writing back. If the diagnosis is not confirmed then surgery is a wrong option. Yes, you can go ahead for weight training and cardio training they can help to prevent complication if you really have appendicitis. regards,