What causes redness and small cuts on penis?

I am a 20 year old boy . I develop a redness and small cuts on the skin on the inside part of the penis (sulcus region). The redness and cuts cause a lot of burning if I put water over it or when I masturbate.Also the entire skin on the head of a penis develops a wierd texture after bath once it has dried, like a wrinkled skin. What can be the probable reason ?Is it safe to use neosprin skin ointment ?
Posted Sun, 23 Feb 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 16 minutes later
Brief Answer: photograph required Detailed Answer: Hello You are probably suffering from a fungal infection. Neosporin will not help you. It may cause increase in irritation. Can you please upload a photograph of the cracked area. This will help in giving a closer diagnosis. There is an option to upload photos on right side of query page. Please utilize that. Waiting for your response. Thank you