What causes red rash on pubic area spreading to penis and up to stomach after unprotected sex?

Cardiologist
Question
Red rash on pubic area spreading to penis and up to stomach. All appeared this morning. Had unprotected sex last night and washed area after with unknown soap.
Posted Sun, 19 Jan 2014 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Benard Shehu 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Please refer to the following answer. Detailed Answer: Hi, Before running into conclusions, I'd gently ask to send in the photos of your affected area! They would help me assist you further! Meanwhile, I'd suggest to: - apply cold clothing to the affected area - if it is itchy, can apply anti-histaminic or cortisone cream to reduce itchiness - keep good hygiene of local area, keep clean and dry - use hypoallergic soaps/shampoos Looking forward to have the requested photo in! Dr.Benard

Follow-up: What causes red rash on pubic area spreading to penis and up to stomach after unprotected sex? 8 minutes later
also I was charged twice. hope the photos are good

Answered by Dr. Benard Shehu 21 hours later
Brief Answer: Please follow the suggestions below... Detailed Answer: Hi again, Thank you for sending in your photos. Although not enough clear, they are indicative of a possible irritation of the, probably an allergic reaction. I'd suggest to keep your genitalia well cleaned and dried. To alleviate itching can apply cold clothing and herbal anti-itching cream. If you have any problem, please report it at the "report a problem" Dr.Benard