What causes recurring hernia?
User rating for this question
This will be the third time. My machine must not be working!. I have had hernia repair done twice. It was done laprascopically . I dont lift any thing too heavy or excert my self post surgery but it keeps coming back. I want to get it fixed ASAP but the doctor is leaving the country in a few days and my wife who will help me post op (she is a BSN) will be going away for a few days in the middle of Feb. He Dr. K. cant do the surgery till March. Should I wait?
Posted Tue, 18 Feb 2014 in Abdominal Pain
Answered by Dr. Sudhir 2 hours later
Brief Answer: If there are no complications you can wait. Detailed Answer: Hello, If there are no complication related to hernia like intestinal obstruction or strangulation, then you can surely wait. You can get a ultrasound of hernia done , sometimes only abdominal fat is herniating out.In that case you can surely wait. Only worry is there when large loops of intestine are herniating within the herniating sac. Hope this helps.Please ask if there are doubts. Regards.
People also viewed
- What is the difference between atorvastatin and atorvastatin calcium?
- Fenistil drop, dosage, infantil atopic dermatitis
- What causes change in color of hernia
- Hernia causes
- Myotonic dystrophy and ativan
- Seat belt causing hernia
- What is the treatment for pain caused due to hernia
- Symptoms of rectal tumor
- Oxyelite pro atraso menstruação
- Symptoms of partial hellp syndrome
- Can you take hydroxycut with atenolol
- Symptoms of intestinal spasm
- Symptoms of recurrent respiratory infections
- Symptoms of atypical appendicitis
- Recurring hernia what should be done