What causes recurrent pelvic pain after a hysterectomy for endometriosis?

Infertility Specialist
I am 4 weeks post total hysterectomy for endometriosis . Prior to surgery I was having pelvic pain due to endo. All of a sudden the pain returned 3 days ago.I see my Dr tomorrow but can it still be endometriosis or what else could it be. Is there anything that my Dr could do. I am post menopausal and unable to take HRT.
Posted Tue, 18 Mar 2014 in Vaginal and Uterus Health
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 2 hours later
Brief Answer: no Detailed Answer: Hi After surgery the organs in body recover slowly and get adjusted in abdomen. The wound also heal slowly. This pain you have is because of these reasons. Endometriosis would not have returned so soon. Regards