What causes recurrent painful cracks on foreskin?

pain full cracks on foreskin and this happen after every few days
Posted Fri, 17 Jan 2014 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Anshul Varshney 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Seems to be candidial infection. Detailed Answer: Dear XXXXXXX Thanks for sharing your problem with us. The most likely reason for such recurrent painful cracks involving foreskin is candidial infection. This condition is treated by : 1. Clotrimazole containing cream locally 2. Washing daily with soap and water, followed by drying. Condoms should be used during intercourse. I feel you should discuss with your doctor regarding this diagnosis and treatment , I am sure , your doctor would agree to this and prescribe you accordingly. I hope I am able to solve your query , still if you have any query , you may ask me.