What causes rash on swollen vagina and chin with blister like lumps?

General Surgeon
Swollen bottom lip with rash on lip and chin with blister like lumps
Posted Fri, 28 Mar 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Hari Charan Perigela 1 hour later
Brief Answer: It looks like Herpes simplex infection. Detailed Answer: Hi Thank you for posting in health care magic. As per your description, it looks like Herpes simplex virus infection. The lesions are seen when the immunity of the person gets reduced due to Fever, Stress etc. I prescribe Acyclovir tablets along with Acyclovir ointment to the people who present with similar complaints. The lesions will disappear even without any treatment.They disappear spontaneously with in few days without treatment. I request you to consult a Dermatologist and proceed accordingly. If you have any queries, I will clarify further. Wish you good health. Regards.