What causes rapid heart rate,difficulty in breathing and weakness in legs?

Hello! I have written with quite a few concerns- hospitals make me very nervous- but my last wasn't answered. It turned out to be gas anyway, haha. Now I'm having a rapid heart rate (80-90 resting that jumps up to 120-130 when I stand and walk), trouble taking deep breaths, and weak legs. I am close to my period and have a history of anemia- could that be the cause pre-menstration or does anemia only occur durring the actual blood loss?
Posted Mon, 3 Feb 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Albana Sejdini 51 minutes later
Brief Answer: You've having signs of pre-menstrual syndrome... Detailed Answer: Hi, The symptoms you are having are related to pre-menstrual syndrome. If you are have done a recent blood profile test (within a month), and it came out you have anemia, then, should start supplements taking iron and vit.B complex to improve it. It is true than women have more chances to get anemia than the men because of periods. However, only your complete blood profile would determine if you are anemic or not. Otherwise, your high heart beats are related to hormonal changes during pre-menstrual syndrome. All the best my dear! Dr.Alba