What causes puffiness around nipples of a child?
User rating for this question
My son just turned 13 and I just noticed puffiness around one of his nipples. I am scared to death. Please help.
Posted Mon, 16 Dec 2013 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Synthyia Bhagat 35 minutes later
Brief Answer: Relax Detailed Answer: Hi Thanks for writing to us. I understand your concern. Relax unilateral gynaecomastia is sometimes seen in bays at onset of puberty and is due to hormonal changes. It is selflimiting and sbsides of its own in few months. In case it increases rapidly or associated with pain then get him examined by doctor for further management Hope I have answered your query,let me know if there is any other question. Wishing your child good health. God bless...
People also viewed
- Endogest tablet usage
- What cause puffy niples
- Enzoflam ointment property
- Does hypoglycemia reduce sperm count
- Loose motion in babies teething 1 year old
- Sporlac for treating loose motions in baby
- When to start lactogen for babies
- Newborn baby loose motions sporlac
- Feeling dizzy nauseous and sore back of neck
- Feeling off balance maybe thyroid
- What causes nipple dryness
- What causes puffiness in the scrotum
- What causes puffiness around nipples of a child
- Can zanocin stop loose motion in 9 month old baby
- Puffy meatus what causes it