What causes puffiness around nipples of a child?
User rating for this question
My son just turned 13 and I just noticed puffiness around one of his nipples. I am scared to death. Please help.
Posted Mon, 16 Dec 2013 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Synthyia Bhagat 35 minutes later
Brief Answer: Relax Detailed Answer: Hi Thanks for writing to us. I understand your concern. Relax unilateral gynaecomastia is sometimes seen in bays at onset of puberty and is due to hormonal changes. It is selflimiting and sbsides of its own in few months. In case it increases rapidly or associated with pain then get him examined by doctor for further management Hope I have answered your query,let me know if there is any other question. Wishing your child good health. God bless...
People also viewed
- What cause puffy niples
- Small head size in adults
- Elevated sedimentation rate in adults
- Heart murmur in older adults
- Genetic hearing loss in adults
- Regurgitation of food in adults
- Forehead flap before and after
- Adventitious breath sounds
- What causes nipple dryness
- Baby vomiting after feed
- Baby being sick after feeding
- What causes puffiness in the scrotum
- What causes puffiness around nipples of a child
- Bad cough after running
- Puffy meatus what causes it