What causes pressure like abdomen discomfort pressing against sciatica nerve and causing numbness in legs?

I am having a pressure like discomfort to my right lower abdomen it has been there for a while but feels like it is growing seen Dr. said it may be a cyst or fibroid whatever it is it seems to be getting worse seems to be pressing against my sciatica nerve and causing temporary numbness from knees up when I stand and walk for long periods any suggestions I an very worried
Posted Thu, 2 Jan 2014 in Abdominal Pain
Answered by Dr. Albana Sejdini 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Can you please send in your medical report(if any) Detailed Answer: Hi, You are saying that your doctor has mentioned something related to cyst or fibroid. Could you please send in any report of the test you had? I'd really appreciate that as it would help me assist you further! The pain in your right lower abdomen could be related to: - ovaries cysts - uterus fibroids - colitis - urinary tract problems To identify the real diagnosis, should : - do abdominal/transvaginal ultrasoud - pap smear testing - urine analysis I understand your worries, but it is crucial to collaborate with your doctor to identify the real problem and get it treated permanently. Please bare in mind that not all the "painful" problems could be serious. Looking forward to kindly have your medical reports in! Dr.Alba