What causes pins and needles sensation?
User rating for this question
My 3 year old keeps saying he feels like he has pins and needles in his leg? Should I be concerned or is this normal?
Posted Mon, 24 Feb 2014 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Synthyia Bhagat 29 minutes later
Brief Answer: relax, Detailed Answer: Hi. Thanks for your query. I understand your concern. Relax,there is nothing to worry. These are growing pains which are commonly seen in children. I suggest you to : -massage his legs/do stretching/apply hot pack/give acetaminophen if discomfort is more. In case it is associated with symptoms like: Fever/pain in joints/loss of appetite then get him examined by doctor as physical examination will be required. Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if you have any further question. Wishing your baby good health. Good bless....
People also viewed
- Flank pain and coug
- Oily nose smells corner
- Chest congestion with loose motions in kids
- What causes pins and needles sensation in children
- Overnight chest congestion in 1 yr old
- What causes pins and needles sensation
- 1 year old chest congestion relief
- What causes pins and needles in the mouth
- Corner of mouth feels wet but isnt
- Ncp for corneal ulcer
- Tickle cough and red dots hiv
- What causes pins and needles sensation on leg
- What causes pins and needles sensation with headaches
- Persistent dry cough and fluttering in chest
- Continuos congested chest two weeks