What causes pink blood discharge form vagina?
User rating for this question
I was masturbating (anal) and now when I push to poop I get light pink blood coming out of my vagina? (It's been a couple hours) what could this be from?!
Posted Thu, 6 Mar 2014 in Vaginal and Uterus Health
Answered by Dr. Manuel C See IV 53 minutes later
Brief Answer: May have a little bruise or cut inside. Detailed Answer: Good Day and Thank you for being with Healthcare Magic! I believe you may have cause a little cut or bruise from your masturbation since the vagina is very near the anus(rectum). I am sure the bleeding will stop on its own and just observe and no treatment is necessary for now. If the bleeding persists a few days or when the bleeding becomes more profuse then it is prudent to see a gynecologist so she can do a proper speculum examination to see where the bleeding is coming from. Best wishes and have a good day.
Follow-up: What causes pink blood discharge form vagina? 2 minutes later
Hi, so it is possible for the blood to come out of the vagina? I'm guessing then it would be a tear in the tissue that separates the two?
Answered by Dr. Manuel C See IV 22 minutes later
Brief Answer: Yes it could be from the vagina or the anus. Detailed Answer: Yes the blood could be coming from the vagina because of its proximity to the rectal wall. You might have caused bruising in the vaginal wall from masturbating anally. I believe this is a self- limiting problem and it will go away on its own. In the meantime please refrain from and activities concerning a your anus and vagina for at least 2 weeks to give it time heal. Also please be more gentle when doing your masturbation. I hope I have succeeded in providing the information you were looking for. Please feel free to write back to me for any further clarifications at: WWW.WWWW.WW I would gladly help you. Best wishes. Regards, l Manuel C. See IV, M.D. DPBU FPUA
People also viewed
- How to knock someone out with chemicals
- What are the underlying causes for brown discharge from vagina
- Hanging piece on episiotomy
- What causes lump in vagina and watery blood discharge
- L4 l5 herniation causing testicular pain
- Laying on side after myomectomy
- What causes blood blisters on vagina
- Itchy toe
- L4 l5 disc herniation effects on organs
- What causes odorous discharge from the vagina
- Kraft cheese and pregnancy
- Knee arthritis bump
- Why do the fluid from a bartholin cyst smells funky?
- What causes pink blood discharge form vagina
- Is there any disadvantage of hving bartholin cyst