What causes pimple around the base of penis?

I had a pimple around the base of my penis while i was taking a shower it popped it kind of hunted afterwards but now it's a scab. Should i be worried. I had it before and got it checked it was nothing but a pimple
Posted Mon, 20 Jan 2014 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Shruti Rijhwani 31 minutes later
Brief Answer: Follows. Detailed Answer: Dear Sir, Thank you for posting your query on XXXXXXX Well looking into the problem I will like to tell you that since it is healing and you have got no rashes , fever , lymphadeopathy , urethral discahrge , itching etc it is most likely to be pimple only . Sine you have got it earlier also there exists a chance of relapse . But if you got any of the symptoms mentioned above , you should see a doctor immediately . Take care. Dr. Shruti