What causes pimple above the uvula and coughing?
User rating for this question
My 5 year old daughter has a pimple above the uvula and she has been coughing allot.
Posted Tue, 25 Mar 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Manjeth Kumar G 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Most probably Apthous ulcer. Hydration, vitamin su Detailed Answer: Hello, I have gone through your query and understand your concern. Some common causes for these pimple like lesion in uvula are infection or allergy. In some instances, this may be due to stress ulcer also called apthous ulcer. She may also be deficient of nutrients and also of low immunity after that illness. For mouth ulcers close to uvula, you can follow these treatment methods: Maintain oral hygiene and avoid spicy or acidic foods like colas, juices etc at this time. Eat a soft, bland diet to reduce the pain and drink plenty of fluids. Avoid salty foods, citrus fruits and foods that need lot of chewing. Drink plenty of fluids to avoid any dehydration. She can take vitamin supplements after consulting your doctor as it will help in improving the symptoms. For soothing effects she can also use over the counter lozenges. If the symptoms persist or if she have fever or throat pain or enlarged tosills, then get an evaluation done from your doctor. Hope this helps. Please write back for further queries. Wishing you good health.
People also viewed
- Food for bad collisterol
- Bad sore throat with chills and sweats
- Hard stomach in hiv patients
- Bad chesty cough and painful legs
- What causes boiler pimples?
- What causes pimples in the womb
- Discoloration inside hole of penis
- Femilon and antibiotics
- Is sitting on something cold bad
- What causes pimple on the areola
- Infected toe with abcess
- What causes pimple above the uvula and coughing
- Hiv spots dark spots on penis
- Bad cough and irregular menstraul cycle
- What causes a stinky pimple