What causes persistant bruise on upper arm when suffering from viatimin B12 and D deficiency?

I have a small bruise on my right upper arm that doesn't hurt. However, the bruise has been there for several weeks. it's a purpilish brown in the middle and yellow on the outer edge. I have had major B12 and D deficiencies in the past so I'm just a little bit worried.
Posted Sun, 26 Jan 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. T Shobha Deepak 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Possibility of calcified haematoma Detailed Answer: Hi Welcome to Healthcare-Magic Greetings of the day It's very much unlikely for the bruise to persist so long. Persistence sometimes could be due to calcification of the haematoma and organisation of the same. I would suggest you to consult your Surgeon for routine examination and confirmation of the same finding. It will be very much reassuring. If the swelling has been of the same size and has not grown then there is not much a thing of concern. I hope it helped In case you require any further assistance, will be glad to assist you. Take care Best Regards Dr T Shobha Deepak MBBS, MD