What causes pea sized lump on penis?

I have a pea size lump on the right side of my penis. The lump is approximately two inches from the end of my penis. There is no pain or inflamation or discomfort of any kind. I do not have sex nor do I masterbate. I became aware of it two days ago.
Posted Tue, 11 Feb 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Sudhir 45 minutes later
Brief Answer: It can be skin tag or blocked gland Detailed Answer: Hello, It can be simple skin tag if it located above skin hanging with a stalk. Or if it is embedded in the skin causing small elevation then it can be small blocked skin gland.In either case no treatment is need for this and you can just keep watch on it. Hope this answers your question.Please ask if there are doubts.Regards
Follow-up: What causes pea sized lump on penis? 1 hour later
Dear Doctor XXXXXXX Thank You very much. You have made me feel at ease and I will see the family doctor. I will be watchful also. Thank-You again. XXXXXXX XXXX
Answered by Dr. Sudhir 9 minutes later
Brief Answer: Thank you. Detailed Answer: It was pleasure assisting you.Do take out time to post a positive review. Regards.