What causes palpitations?

Hi I get bubbling by heart
Posted Tue, 18 Mar 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 58 minutes later
Brief Answer: details required Detailed Answer: Hello Do you mean you are able to feel the heart beats or do you feel abnormal sounds from your heart. Please write in detail so I could help you in a better way. Also let me know if you have any known disease and whether you are taking any type of medication. Waiting for your response. Thank you
Follow-up: What causes palpitations? 3 hours later
Hi Sorry no known disease no pain. Its a feeling like your hearta beata have have got jumbled. There is no pain. Stomach is bloated.
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 22 hours later
Brief Answer: ECG to be done Detailed Answer: Hello It means you are getting palpitations. Bloating sensation in abdomen is due to excess gastric acid production, even this can lead to palpitations. Please take an antacid, this may provide you some relief. It would be better if you get an ECG done, to rule out cardiac disease. Let me know if you have any other doubts. Thank you