What causes palpitaions while trying to sleep?
User rating for this question
hello, during the day i feel great i started back walking shovling a little snow, but on and off at nite my pulse starts to go fast when i lay down to go to sleep.
Posted Sat, 22 Feb 2014 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Resting pulse and resp rate at sleep Detailed Answer: Hi, First thing is are you on any medications? Certain medications can cause high pulse and sleeplessness. If you are uncomfortable only during sleep it might be because of sleeplessness and anxiety. It would be better to confirm other heart and lung problems by measuring resting pulse rate, respiration per min and BP at night. If you are due for an annual physical check up I suggest you at this point of time. Hope this helps.
People also viewed
- Diagnosis of Typical angina
- What color is puss from teeth
- Purple color on vaginia
- Treatment and cure for Typical angina
- What are causes of death while sleeping
- Diagnosis of Transient arrhythmia
- Pregnant weird color stool
- What causes loud heart beat while sleeping
- Treatment and cure for Mild pericardial effusion
- What color should our tongues be
- What causes numbness in fingers while sleeping
- What causes palpitaions while trying to sleep
- What causes throat itching while trying to sleep
- Symptoms of Tachycardia induced cardiomyopathy
- Progynova shape and color