Ask a Urologist   »  

What causes painful urination when suffering from Old man's disease?

i have old mans pidlling disease and slightly painful urination i have tried all types of drugs nothing works please help me
Posted Mon, 3 Feb 2014 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Answered by Dr. Manuel C See IV 12 days later
Brief Answer: Old mans pidling disease? Detailed Answer: Good day and thank you for being with healthcare magic! I am not familiar with old mans pidling disease. Your painful urination maybe caused by a urinary tract infection, prostate enlargement or both. I would suggest doing a urinalysis and a kidney urinary bladder ultrasound to check for the above mentioned diseases. How high is your serum PSA? Prostate cancer may also present as pain during urination. I hope I have succeeded in providing the information you were looking for. Please feel free to write back to me for any further clarifications at: WWW.WWWW.WW I would gladly help you. Best wishes. Regards, Manuel C. See IV, M.D. DPBU FPUA