What causes painful bowel movement with stringy and lumpy bowel after a hemroidectomy?
User rating for this question
had a hemroidectomy in November . Still hurts when I have a bowel movement. taking metamucil everyday noticing my bowels are stringy and lumpy. Also not digesting some food it looks like..
Posted Fri, 17 Jan 2014 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Guru 49 minutes later
Brief Answer: Refer below Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for consulting HealthcareMagic! Patients experience bleeding, pain and also swelling for about 2 to 3 weeks after the surgery. Proper care of the incision site as suggested by the surgeon would prevent complications. Also, if the bowel movements were not soft during this particular time can also lead to minor complications. You need a physical examination again with your Surgeon. Proper diet to keep the stool soft during few weeks after surgery would have been a good idea. Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if you have have any clarifications. If not, you can close the discussion and rate the answer. If you like my answers and wish me to answer in future, bring it to my attention: Dr Vasanth. Url link is as follows: WWW.WWWW.WW Wish you good health!
People also viewed
- What causes blood and mucous after bowel movement
- What causes rectal bleeding after bowel movements
- Why are you depressed after a nap
- Cause of stringy bowel movements
- What is the cause for bowel movement after every meal
- Pain and goo when pooping
- Feeling fatigued after bowel movement what is causing this
- Purpose of aciloc 300
- Motion in green colour for adults
- Precautions in stomach tb
- Tonsillectomy procedure with adults vs children
- Red stools after eating beetroot
- Dose of ondem in children and adults
- Rantac medicine
- Tonsillectomy in children versus adults