What causes pain under shoulders,back and thighs with general weakness and severe depression?

I feel pain under the shoulders and in the back and thighs with general weakness and severe depression because of the pain and cold extremities, particularly the feet. TSH 1.52 Free T3 3.52 Free T4 17.91 WBC 5.7 RBC 6.2 Hemoglobin 15.2 HCT 48.2 MCV 77.7% MCH 24.6% MCHC 31.6% Platelets count 189 Neutrophil 36 Lymphocyte 49 Monocytes 11 Eosinophil 2 Basophils 2 Blood sugar (fasting) 106 Serum cholesterol 178 Trigly-cerides 68 HDL 43 LDL 121 Test that I did, what is advices dr's When you come this mother feel that my hands were so tired and I can not move I do not know whether it is from the nerves or bones or myself - when painted ointments own pain I feel better and my time and back pain again.
Posted Mon, 20 Jan 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Rakesh Karanwal 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Consult a Rheumatologist and Neurologist Detailed Answer: Hi there, Thanks for your query. More information is required in as much details as possible, particularly about any illness in the recent past, medications taken, fever, weight loss, frequent infections etc. I cannot comment upon solely your test reports and lack of detailed information. You require to be thoroughly examined clinically by a Neurologist and Rheumatologist. Severe depression causes lack of energy, generalized weakness, mood disorders, vague aches and pains in the whole body, sleep disorders. However, your pain may be due to generalized muscles disorder (called Polymyositis, which is commonly associated with other disorders of immune system). However, the possibilities are, recent viral infection, chronic infections, bone marrow disorders, blood disorders, blood cancers and disorders of immune system of the body. You therefore require to undergo certain tests, particularly, Peripheral Blood Picture; bone marrow evaluation; tests for Hemoglobin abnormalities and other relevant tests as necessary. A long-term treatment for depression will give significant relief. Consult a Neurologist + Rheumatologist and apprise them of my opinion. I am certain that they will agree with my opinion; order required tests, and- based on the reports- will arrive at a certain diagnosis and prescribe suitable treatment. Hope I have addressed to your concerns to your complete satisfaction and you find my response helpful and informative. I will be happy to answer further queries, if any. Fond regards and have a nice day, Col (Dr.) Rakesh Karanwal