What causes pain on the upper side of both legs and below the joints?
User rating for this question
I have pain on the upper side of both legs just below the joints--right side seems worse---I play handball and when I get playing the pain go away--after sitting in my car going home the first 10 steps are miserable and then it kinda get better but always lingering ?
Posted Sun, 5 Jan 2014 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Saurabh Gupta 56 minutes later
Brief Answer: Do some stretching exercises Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. From description pain seems to be due to muscular spasm in the area.That's the reason that after rest or sitting muscle go into spasm and when you start movement ,first few steps causes pain. After that muscle got relaxed and you got relief in pain. I suggest you to do some stretching exercises to relax the muscle. Before going to play , warmup yourself properly. Applying heating pads and muscle relaxant gel over the area will be helpful to decrease the spasm. Hope this will helps you. Let me know if you have any more concerns. Take care.
People also viewed
- Acheing throat and chest
- What causes pain in legs and joints
- What causes pain insise the upper left leg
- Diaherrea and arm pit pain
- Diabetic arm pain treatment
- Sleep trouble chest ache
- Proximal arm weakness define
- Aching hands neck and chest
- Best remedy for tight chest and aches
- What causes leg pain with stiff joints and twitching
- Child tired mouth sores stomach aches fatigue
- What causes sharp pain in lateral side of leg
- What causes right sided upper abdominal pain
- Dent upper arm nerve
- Dent in upper arm muscle