What causes pain in the right testicle?

Excellent
Question
I have face some problem in my right side testis gland. I have realized little pain some times not continuous, on my right side testis gland since last 10-15 days earlier.

I need advice from your end what can I do for that.

Thanks
xxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx
Posted Wed, 29 Nov 2017 in Pregnancy

Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 21 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Detail below.

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
Trauma or injury to the testicles can cause pain, but pain in the testicle is often the result of medical issues that will require treatment. These include:

* damage to the nerves of the scrotum caused by diabetic neuropathy
* epididymitis, or inflammation of the testicles, caused by the STI chlamydia
*gangrene, or the death of tissues, as a result of untreated testicular torsion or trauma
* a hydrocele, which is characterized by swelling of the scrotum
*an inguinal hernia
*kidney stones
*orchitis, or inflammation of the testicle
*a spermatocele, or fluid in the testicle
*an undescended testicle
*a varicocele, or a group of enlarged veins in the testicle
Pain that doesn’t require medical care can be treated at home using the following measures:

Wear an athletic supporter, or cup, to support the scrotum.
Use ice to reduce swelling in the scrotum.
Take warm baths.
Support your testicles while lying down by placing a rolled towel under your scrotum.
Use over-the-counter pain medications like acetaminophen or ibuprofen to reduce pain.

With more severe pain, you’ll need to seek treatment from your doctor. Your doctor will complete a physical exam of your abdomen, groin, and scrotum to determine what’s causing your pain and will also ask you about your current health conditions and any other symptoms.
Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Regards.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal