What causes pain in the left side of chest?

Hello i just wanted to inform that always towards the left side on my chest i keep getting a slight pain and when i turn around and when i try to lift my hand i feel a little uncomfortable...any reasons for the same.
Posted Wed, 25 Dec 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Prasad 5 minutes later
Brief Answer: Not from the heart... Detailed Answer: Hi, The pain that you describe does seem to be from the heart. Pain originating from the heart are far more devastating than just uncomfort. Your description of pain may due to muscular reasons or other non specific cause. If the pain persist to trouble you after brief period of rest, you can try paracetamol forumulas such tablet dolo 650mg. You may also see a physician and consider chest x-ray to exclude lung/chest wall issues. Be rest assured, it doesn't seem to be a serious heart ailment. Hope this helps. Warm regards