What causes pain in right kidney with low grade fever?

Apr 2013

General Surgeon
I started with pain in my right kidney. That pain left the next morning and now I have pain in my right lower side, low grade fever, achey, and very tired.
Posted Sat, 15 Feb 2014 in Kidney Conditions
Answered by Dr. Ivan R. Rommstein 27 minutes later
Brief Answer: Hi and welcome to XXXXXXX Detailed Answer: It sounds like the beginning of urinary infection and you should visit your GP and do urine analysis and blood work. If there are signs of infection you should start with standard antibiotic for it. If there is no infections then it may be kidney stone. You should drink plenty of fluids, raspberry tea and take paracetamol if fever is more than 38C. Wish you good health. Feel free to ask. Regards