What causes pain in ovary location and pain under my ribs?
User rating for this question
ON THE RIGHT SIDE , BELOW MY WAIST IS SWOLLEN. THE STRETCH MARKS ARE SWOLLEN AND VERY PRONOUNCED. TERE'S AN ACHE AND SOME PAIN IN OVARY LOCATION AND PAIN UNDER MY RIBS.
Posted Mon, 10 Feb 2014 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 18 minutes later
Brief Answer: Examination and ultrasound Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for the query. Right lower abdominal pain can be seen due to causes like: -Appendicitis -Ovarian cysts or tumors -Bowel related problems etc. Just by location we cannot come to one conclusion regarding the problem. Diagnosis needs detailed history, examination and investigations. So, once consult gynecologist or general surgeon, get examined and go for ultrasound. With this workup the possible cause for your problem can be identified and treated. Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer followup queries. If you are satisfied with the response, please give your review at the end of the discussion. Take care.
People also viewed
- Cause of pain under ribs causing discomfort
- Petechiae on breast after biopsy
- Steam bath after c section
- How to get rid of eyebrow twitching
- What causes nagging pain under ribs
- How to get rid of excess saliva in the mouth
- Tummy still big after labour
- How to get rid of enlarged heart
- What causes pain under the right rib cage
- How to get rid of brown spots on inner thighs
- How to get rid of blood blisters on labia
- Bleeding from nipple after fine needle biopsy
- What causes pain under the left rib
- Bloating after a cervical biopsy
- What causes pain on left side under ribs