What causes pain in my intestine followed by sweating and chills?
User rating for this question
A pain in the intestine faload by the sweats faint feeling and then the chills what could it be ?
Posted Tue, 4 Feb 2014 in Abdominal Pain
Answered by Dr. Sudhir 1 hour later
Brief Answer: It can be intestinal infection. Detailed Answer: Hello, In view of limited details you have provided it can be gastroenteritis, particularly in view of chills. This may be associated with diarrhea. If you have not passed stools for long and feel abdomen bloated then possibility of intestinal obstruction also needs to be ruled out. In both cases ideal step would be let your doctor have a look at it. Doctor might want to get ultrasound and radio-graph of abdomen done. Hope this helps.Please ask if there are doubts.Regards.
People also viewed
- What causes body chills with shivering and sweating
- Leg looks bruised everywhere but doesnt hurt
- Pot belly and left side pain
- Belly sounds on left side
- Bruise with white dot in middle
- Upper belly hurts and throwing up
- Unexplained leg bruising that doesnt hurt
- Bruise with white dots
- What causes palpitions with sweating and body chills
- Leg bruise travelling down leg
- What causes sweating chills headaches and shaking
- What causes sudden chills
- Tight belly in males
- Having chills sweating and fever what could be the cause
- Belly pain in men