What causes pain in lower belly and back?
User rating for this question
I have had lower belly discomfort for about a week. Feels like I should have diarriha but I don't. I was awakened from sleep with the same feeling and now I have lower right back discomfort. Not sharp pains, but enough to be uncomfortable. I haven't been nausious, no fever, no loss of appetite. Any thoughts?
Posted Mon, 17 Feb 2014 in Abdominal Pain
Answered by Dr. Klerida Shehu 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Possible causes to lower belly/back pain..... Detailed Answer: Hi, You are mentioning to have a past history of acute ulcerative colitis 15 years back. For the time being, you are having lower belly and back discomfort, which make you feel uncomfortable most probably due to: - re-activation of ulcerative colitis - other bowel problems/infections (including appendicitis) - urinary tract infection - prostate problems I suggest to run further tests : - abdominal ultrasound - urine analysis - complete blood profile to determine the right cause to your problems and to start taking the right treatment. Meanwhile, I suggest to: - consult your physician as soon as possible - drink more water - eat healthy foods - start taking otc probiotics All the best! Dr.Klerida Feel free to ask me other questions you might have!
People also viewed
- Causes lower back pain
- What gastro problems cause lower back pain
- Stomach pain after eating nuts
- What causes pain in lower belly and back
- Acitrom2 side effect blood in urine
- Belly button problems in adults
- Foods that substitue acitrom
- What causes lower back pain with stomach pain
- Stomach pain after drinking alcohol
- Acky left side chest
- Cure for bad stomach ache
- What causes lower back pain for women
- Wake up with stomach ache
- Acitrom drug side effects
- Medicine acitrom 2 what purpuse