What causes pain in knees,legs,ankels and feet when suffering from hypothyroidism?

I am 29 and have hypo thyroid and take a dosage of 50 mcg. Recently, my knees, legs, ankels, feet have been paining. when i sit or rest it is fine but once i get up to walk, for a minuite it is difficult to even walk. Please help. What is wrong?
Posted Thu, 20 Mar 2014 in Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems
Answered by Dr. Prasad 6 hours later
Brief Answer: Get your thyroid function tested again... Detailed Answer: Hi, Those pain may or may not be related to low thyroid state. Only blood test can confirm your thyroid state. Therefore I suggest that you get your T3, T4 and TSH tested again. If necessary dose of thyroid medication need to be altered. Besides testing thyroid it would also be worthwhile if you can test your hemoglobin, vitamin b12, vitamin D and calcium levels to rule out nutritional deficiency. You will physical consultation if all these tests are normal. Hope this helps. Let me know if you need clarifications. Regards