What causes pain in hips and legs when sitting and walking?
User rating for this question
I have no idea of what it is. Both sides of my hips, running down the L leg some, being quite painful with movement, sitting, turning in bed, walking, and it does itch. Never had anything like this before. I am concerned with this.
Posted Wed, 5 Mar 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Johny Chacko 5 hours later
Brief Answer: ?Sciatica Detailed Answer: Hello, Welcome to healthcare magic. I understand that you are suffering from pain and itching radiating from your hips to your legs. From your history and description, it could be a condition called as Sciatica. This occurs due to the compression of a nerve called sciatic nerve in the buttock area. Could you give me these additional details so that we could assess better? 1. For how many days have you had this pain? 2. Do you have any lower back pain? 3. Did you undertake any activity which included lifting heavy weights? 4. Do you have diabetes? 5. Do you see any rash? Please get back to me with the clarifications. Regards, Dr. Johny Chacko
People also viewed
- Treatment and cure for Stress
- Skin tags causes
- Is tearing of eyes a side effect of repaglinide?
- Is nausea and vomiting a side effect of sucraid?
- Leg pain while walking causes
- Causes of abdominal pain when sitting
- Is body aches or pain a side effect of promacta?
- Treatment and cure for Calluses
- Causes of hip pain and leg numbness
- Is rectal bleeding a side effect of propranolol?
- Treatment and cure for Villonodular synovitis
- Hip knee leg pain causes
- Is light-colored stools a side effect of prozac?
- What causes heel pain when standing or walking
- Pityriasis lichenoides chronica causes